Following six years at the helm of Chloé, Clare Waight Keller has announced her exit from the luxury label. The news follows rumours, which started circulating two weeks ago, citing that Natacha Ramsay-Levi, a senior designer from Louis Vuitton, would step into the Creative Director's role at Chloé. Now, Waight Keller has confirmed that the Fall/Winter '17 show at Paris Fashion Week on March 2 will be her last.
Speaking about her exit from the maison, Waight Keller says: "After six extraordinary years at Chloé I would like to thank Geoffroy and all my colleagues for their enormous efforts over the past years. Working for this Maison has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my career. Chloé is a brand with values close to my heart and I have truly enjoyed working with some of the best talents in the industry. I feel privileged to have worked for a Maison with such a heritage and I am very proud of all that has been achieved."     
Waight Keller's last day at the French fashion house will be on March 30, 2017.