Monday, 1 September 2014

Burberry My Burberry Fragrance 2014 Ad Campaign



Supermodel Kate Moss and one of today’s social media Queens Cara Delevingne are posing together in front of Mario Testino lens for the latest fragrance campaign from Burberry, My Burberry.

Cara on Kate: “Kate has such a presence and she has a great sense of humor and style. We had met a few times before we worked on the My Burberryshoot together so I knew we would have fun together and that the pictures would be great. I’ve always admired Kate.”
My Burberry fragrance is inspired by a London garden after the rain and presented in a glass bottle inspired by a Burberry trench. 






























Courtesy of Burberry


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...