Tuesday, 8 April 2014

First look at Kate Moss for Topshop Spring Summer 2014 Ad Campaign


Kate Moss x Topshop Spring/Summer 2014 collection is maybe one of the most waited collection of the season.And here is a first look of this collection!


Kate Moss x Topshop Spring/Summer 2014
The model turned designer talks about her new collection admitting this is a better one than the previous and that she would wear every piece of it. ”It’s seven years since the first collection so I've grown up a lot and I learnt a lot the first time round…This collection is a bit more sophisticated. Everything in the collection is something I would definitely wear. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.” Kate Moss said .
The collection will launch on 30 April 2014 and will be available in-store and online at Topshop, Net -a -Porter.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...